Monday, July 30, 2007

My 24 hour Bug

Dee Anna shared her bug.

I felt fine the whole time we were there and the whole day driving home. We unpacked, put everything away, and I worked on my blog for a while.

At 10 PM I realized I was sick. I needed to throw up but didn't have the strength to go do it. Later I had diarrhea, and finally by 6:00 AM I had the strength to get rid of what was in my stomach.

I was very weak all day long. I didn't have the aches and pains that Dee Anna said she had, but I had every other symptom.

The following day I was well. Well, not 100%, but I did exactly everything I wanted to do.

I had enough strength to clean our drawers, cupboards, and closets, along with 2 batches of clothes, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned the bathroom, and blogged!

I cleaned the kitchen, and I'm telling you, for just getting over the flu, I sure accomplished a lot!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, you did a lot for the way you felt. Kudos

Leigh said...

Impressive! Glad you're feeling better! When I have the flu, I'm lucky if I get dressed the next day. LOL

 
Hire Me Direct