Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dee Anna and her 24 hour Bug

We had a wonderful time in Arizona and a nice visit with Dee Anna, Hughie, and Dee.

Dee looks great! Last time we saw him he had just gotten out of the hospital. He has recuperated nicely. He looked much stronger, and all around healthier.

Dee Anna however, was not healthy. She had just come down with the flu before we got there. I was sorry that we were there having her worry about feeding us. She just needed to get to bed.

The next morning it was mostly gone. It was luckily just a 24 hour bug.

She had enough strength to go shopping. We went to an LDS bookstore for a book she wanted to buy for a few friends.

We went to four stores for me. I wanted to buy an exercise ball, but they were very expensive. $25 at Sports Authority and $40 at Big Five. We gave up on that.

We went to Trader Joe's to find gluten free French rolls that Kenny buys in Connecticut. But they didn't have them.

We went to a cosmetic store and finally I was successful in buying what I went in for.

The food Hughie and Dee Anna served was delicious as usual! Mike and I wanted to take them out to dinner, but she didn't feel up to eating out.

Next trip I'd like to fix them dinner or bring in a take out they like.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct