Sunday, August 5, 2007

Candida Yeast Infection

For several days now I've had pain in my jaw. My jaw is tense and I can't seem to relax it. I did the exercise that I found on the web yesterday concerning clenching ones teeth, about 5 times, and once just before going to bed.

I ate 2 wheat tortillas two nights in a row, and wonder if the problem is more related to candida yeast infection rather than attributing it to clenching my teeth at night.

Doctor Whetton gave me drops to put under my tongue for candida yeast infection. The foods I'm allergic to, and sugar cause it. I ate a lot of sugar last week during our ski trip.

The pain has subsided in my jaw this morning, and my face is more relaxed. I'm taking the medicine this morning, just in case candida is the problem. I think it probably is.

I've written this note in several of the preceding blogs, but wheat and sugars are responsible for me to clench my teeth.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct