Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Gluten Free

Kenny has problems with foods like I have. He is gluten intolerant, but hasn't been as strict about it as I have been. He was very strict in the early 90's before I realized I had problems. Both of us would be careful and then we would cheat. I got into real trouble in April by cheating. And in fact, almost died! No more! I have been totally gluten free for about three months now.

He has been working out and not losing any weight. He decided to go off wheat and continue his workout, and is now seeing some success. He's feels much better as well.

I hope he continues to be strict about his diet. It just isn't worth to feel sick all the time.

1 comment:

Karen said...

A friend of mine uses a website to order gluten free products. Her husband is allergic also.

 
Hire Me Direct