Friday, June 1, 2007

Darn! Our Hawaii Trip Is Over!

This view was off our lanai at our hotel. We loved sitting on it morning and night.



I felt so well the whole trip! I hadn't felt well right up until the day we left, but as soon as the plane was in the air, I felt fine. I'm sure the 6 hour flight helped because I had to rest. We watched two movies on the plane, and it is a long time, but we had books to read and things to help pass the time.

Our last two days there we spent going to the many beaches on the north shore. We planned on going to the temple and doing a session, but somehow beaches were higher on the list. Our next trip to Hawaii, we we for sure go to the temple. I needed to see the beaches that I loved 30 years ago. It was important for me to see the places and do the things I did before.

I did mess up my diet while I was in Hawaii though. Cheated a bit to much! I'm paying for it, and will probably not be doing that for a long, long, time! Feeling well is getting to be a very high priority for me.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct