Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Am Doing Better On My Diet!

I have gotten into so much trouble eating foods my body can not tolerate, and I have really stuck to my diet since we went to Hawaii. I had been doing well before then, because it really scarred me when I landed in the hospital last April.

I got to Hawaii and lost my conscience! I ate siamin noodles at the Hale Koa, and a Hawaiian donut. Okay two Hawaiian donuts. But it was on the plane that I really messed up. I don't know why they bother to feed people at all, if all they are going to give us is Oreo cookies, crackers and cheese, raisins and nuts. The raisins and nuts were fine. I should have given the cookies and crackers to Mike, but like a dummy, I didn't.

I have seriously did better than I have ever done! I haven't had any wheat not for four weeks! And, I don't intend to fall off the wagon again!

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct