Saturday, June 16, 2007

Idaho Trip Soon

Mike and I are planning to take a trip to Idaho next week. It has only been a few weeks since we saw them last, but it will be nice to see them. I saw Susan and the kids the day they left to move to Idaho, but I haven't seen Mike since Mother's Day.

We will make another tip there in August some time for a whole family reunion. What a ball that will be!

There home is large, and sits on almost 2 acres. There is a chicken coop, and a horse stall. Not really a barn from what I've heard. They keep changing their minds on whether or not to have a horse. They cost a lot of money, and they cost a lot of money to keep healthy. For right now I think the answer is no.

There driveway is huge! Susan showed Kim and I pictures of the home on the computer, and it looks like the whole family can park in the driveway.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct