Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Vacations!

We are looking forward to the next trip which is to Idaho to see the kids in three short weeks. It seems like our lives are one long vacation now. We love it! After we get home from Idaho it will only be another three week and we are going to Arizona, and then three weeks from that time we are going back to Idaho for a family reunion.

In September we have a two-week vacation planned. We are flying into Kansas City, renting a car, and going on a church history trip. We are doing it by ourselves, not on a tour. They get up too early for me, and I have to have special food to eat. I also have to rest and can't be on schedule that can't be changed. The schedule we have planned will probably be too much for me.

I have recently learned of something that might help my health though. I'm not going to talk about it right now though, because I haven't learned enough about it. I have been using it for the past week and I for sure have more strength.

I will learn more about it soon and let you know. It is a homeopathic remedy, I can tell you that much.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct