Saturday, May 26, 2007

What A Wonderful Trip!




I can't tell you how much fun we had. We are both determined to go back to Hawaii as soon as possible. Soon meaning within the next three years. We have several nice trips planned and I don't know if we will be able to afford another trip, but John and Karen are going to retire in three years and move back to the states to Portland, Oregon. They want us to come back before they leave.

The Polynesian Cultural Center was very nice. The weather was absolutely perfect! The shows are great, and educational as well as fun to watch. They were a little too long for me though this trip. This was my third time to go to PPC, and I enjoyed it but was ready to leave when it was time.

We had a wonderful time over at the temple's visitor center. We met a nice mission couple from the Salt Lake area, and a sister missionary who is from Idaho. I told her about Mike who is working at the new Rexburg Temple, they were all very interested in hearing about that.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct