Wednesday, May 9, 2007

More Skin Cancers

I've just been to Dr. Maughan again to remove another skin cancer on my nose. He removed one a week ago, and told me that I had a 50/50 chance of getting another one within a week. It was more like 2 days.

This is the six skin cancer I've had over the past two years. Most of them have been on my nose. I keep saying that. "cancer is reshaping my nose." And, I liked the shape of my nose already.

I told the doctor that I thought the ski cancers were because of all the skiing I did for 20 years without using sun screens. He jumped all over that one. He said, "most definitely, you were getting the sun going up the hill and coming back down."

I hope this is the end of it, but it probably isn't. I will need a little plastic surgery on one part of my nose.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct