Monday, April 30, 2007

8 May Birthdays Coming Up!

We have eight birthdays coming up next month and Mother's Day as well. I think there will be lots of family get-togethers soon.

We have such a large family, many months look like this. May's Birthdays: Jake, Ashley, Nicholas, Sherri, Gwyneth, and Kim. Goodness!

It was Heather's birthday on the 19th of this month. I wish I had remembered to call her. Jeri was so good about calling her children early in the morning to with them happy birthday.

Joey teased and told her mother that that was her day to sleep in, but Jeri always said, that she wanted her birthday wish to be the very first one her children heard.

She was much better at this birthday stuff that I am. That would be partly due to the fact that she has four kids and five grandchildren. I think I could do better if I only had a few to remember. I might not be as good about birthday wishes and presents, but I sure am happy to all the children and grandchildren in my life. It's wonderful!

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct