Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Gratitude Journal

Many years ago I was watching Oprah and she told how she kept a gratitude diary, and that it was changing her life. All you have to do is write 5 things a day that you are grateful for.

My five things for the day:

1- I'm very grateful for my wonderful husband Mike.

2- Very grateful for my wonderful children: Kenny, Mike, Cari, Kim, Chris, Stephen, Sherri, Amy Lisa, and Brian.

3- Very grateful for a wonderful mother, Dorothy Code, who was an angel mother to us.

4- Very grateful for wonderful grandparent, John and Frances Linton who converted to the LDS church, as young adults in England, came to America and insprired 10 children to keep the faith.

5- I'm grateful to live in this wonderful land. The good old USA.

There are about a million things in this life that I am grateful for. When I did this years ago, I was amazed that I could think of 5 different things everyday.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct