Friday, October 12, 2007

Prednisone

I have really been in trouble with my ears for over a month now. I was deaf before I left on our 15-day trip, and I was really deaf the whole trip.

Mike insisted that I get into the doctor and see if there was some help for me. I decided to go to a new doctor and wanted an ENT ear nose and throat doctor. They have a long fancy name but I can't ever remember it.

He put me on prednisone and said that some meniere's patients are responsive to the medication and others are not. I think I am one of those people who is responsive, because I could tell the difference almost immediately.

If I can find help for these ears it will absolutely wonderful! And the noise level in my head is anything but manageable right now. Horrific is the word! I have a freight train and a fog horn, and a fire alarm house blast, and a million crickets in there. This is really no fun!

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct