Saturday, October 6, 2007

I Wish The Weather Would Warm Up

I need the weather to warm up for just two more weeks. It will warm up a little but won't be warm enough for me.

When the weather is cold, rainy, and snowy, like it is right now, it affects my ears. I have meneire's syndrome, and I haven't been able to hear for a month. It's really a struggle to carry in a conversation.

I sent and email to our son Mike in Idaho telling him that I'd like to tell him about our 15 day trip but that I was to deaf to hear his side of the conversation. He responded with, "Okay, I'll type louder". Cutie!

We leave for Arizona in two weeks and would leave sooner if it weren't for the many doctor appointments I have. And I wouldn't have so many doctor appointments if I just got out of here.

Ironic Huh?

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct