Sunday, March 4, 2007

Chris And David's Visit

Here are a few pictures of Chris, David, and Lydia During the time they came for a visit to Arizona. David actually had business and so it made it possible for them to stay and have a nice visit with us.





David had quite a drive each day. We live in Apache Junction with is 35 miles from Phoenix. He never complained about the drive though. It turned out that his meetings were held at what used to be a resort, well actually it still is a resort. Previously, it was called "The Point" and was a private club. Now the Hilton bought the whole resort. I kept looking for the pool I swam in and the tennis courts I played tennis with Steve, Karen, and Scott at, but it has all changed too much!

I went there when I stayed with Karen and Steve in the mid-80's.

No comments:

 
Hire Me Direct