Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Time

I love the Christmas season. Mike has Christmas music flowing though our home which gets me into the spirit.

I had no problem getting into the spirit when I was a child or when I was raising my children. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday, but since our children are all grown, and we moved away from them during the winter, I need things to get me into the Christmas spirit. And Mike's enthusiasm getting the decorations and tree up, and his beautiful music does the trick.

We will go home on the 21st. to be with our family. I have a party with my friends that evening, and everyday to Jan 2, there is at least one party or something else going on. We will come home on the 4 of Jan, and I had a hard time finding a free day to schedule a needed doctor appointment to remove another skin cancer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have seen you while you were in Utah. Seems like I am always left out of the loop... Joey

 
Hire Me Direct